Friday, April 30, 2010

PRESENTATIONS AND EXAMS BLAAARGH!

Right so I feel the need to post something. So I'm posting to tell you that I'm really friggin busy! On the bright side and in happier news: I won a prize at the post-graduate conference! (I'll refrain from telling you my adviser was one of the judges... wait a minute... oops) In any case, here's a pretty picture of my poster:

JUST KIDDING! Computer's not letting me. Well. Too bad for you; it's a sick poster.

Aaaaanyway, I'm working on formulating a post about Dawkin's statement about civil arresting the Pope. Haven't heard anything on it in months, so this post will be pretty old news, but hey. I'm doing this for my enjoyment, not to be current!

Hope everyone's well!

edit: look I figured it out!

oooooooo, aaaaaaaaaaaah

1 comment:

  1. That's a fantastic poster! love it :) and a really interesting topic... wish I could read the poster from the picture haha

    ReplyDelete